Saturday, October 1, 2011

Here we go...

So this is the first post for our design blog .  A month ago, the wheels started moving and week by week, Evens+Odds Creative was born.  There is definitely a feeling of worry mixed with anticipation which is then mixed again with pure excitement.  Is this the right time to start a business?  Will we make money?  The answer to those questions is unknown, but I can tell you that there will never be enough money or be the right time to start something (multiple successful business people have told me this).  What I can say for sure, is that in these tough economic times, I would much rather have my future in my hands than in the hands of a large, multinational corporation who doesn't give two s@$%s about me.  So we're off.  


This blog will be many different things, ideas, trends, shout-outs but mostly therapeutic.  It feels weird writing this since no one is currently following us, but hopefully that changes... soon.  The biggest thing to keep in mind is that we (my siblings and I) love design and we love to talk about it.  Our goal for this blog is to share our design sensibilities with you and to maybe open up a dialogue about trends that we like or dislike.  


Read on if you want or go check out The Sartorialist and come back, whatever.  Either way, welcome and we hope you enjoy the ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment